The complex consisted of the St. Panteleimon church, a two-storeyed building and a lodge.The whole complex of buildings was built according to a single plan, which differs with a compositional and style integrity.The center of the ensemble is the St. Panteleimon temple built in 1911. The author of the temple is architect Oleksiy Shchusev, according to some local historians.
After the closure of the monastery in the late 1920s - early 1930s, worship services in the St. Panteleimon church continued until 1963. In 1980, the church was reconstructed for a planetarium. However, in 1990 the church and the lodge were returned to the church community.
Sumy region, 1 Romenska street, Sumy
50.900899 | 34.770912