The palace was built in 1890, shortly before the death of the owner. With his will, he ordered to transfer the estate to his niece, Maria Leshchinska.Then, around the building, there was a magnificent park with an area of more than 50 hectares.
Interestingly: some historians believe that it was in the Leshchinsky palace that the first car appeared in the entire Kharkiv province. Only very well-off people could allow themselves such a luxury.
In Soviet times, the exquisite estate was converted into a music school, and afterwards - a camp site. Today the building belongs to the local university. The estate status is regarded as emergency, but in the facade one can still consider the ancient stucco molding and pretentious architectural forms.
The park and the lake near Leshchinsky estate are fascinated. Here are farm buildings, a bridge and more than 100 plant species planted by the order of the sugar factory. Among them there are as usual for us oaks, maples and limes, and exotic plane trees and ginkgo.