Prince V. Golitsyn possessed the palace for almost half a century since 1832. In 1881 the estate was transferred to the ownership of sugar maker L. Koenig, who reconstructed it, having added a second floor and "diluted" the clear forms of classicism with "creative disorder" of bourgeois aesthetics. With the Soviet era, the estate was expropriated. In this historical palace, the kindergarten was functioning. Now in the main building of the former estate, there are local history and art museums and a museum of chocolate.